Talk to Elaine!
Born and raised in the tri-state area, Elaine's enthusiasm and knowledge of the Southern Indiana Real Estate market is based on reality. Living in the Evansville-Newburgh area for almost 40 years gives her a vast knowledge and a handle on the marketplace. Her love of the area and personal experience, combined with extensive knowledge and dedication, has made Elaine a uniquely qualified and respected Real Estate agent.
Elaine earned "Rookie of the Year" her first year in Real Estate. She went to obtain her GRI (Graduate of Real Estate Institute) and became a Certified Real Estate Specialist (CRS), a National Association of Realtor's designation. Wanting to work with buyers and new construction, Elaine obtained her ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative) and New Construction Specialist designations as well. Being married to her high school sweetheart David, a sub-contractor in home construction (now retired), has given her an opportunity to keep her hand on the pulse of the construction industry. She is also a proud grandmother of 6 grandchildren.
Over the last decade, Elaine has sold over 100 million dollars in home sales that assures her clients of her knowledge and experience in the changing Real Estate marketplace.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent Since 1993
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate of Realtor's Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Certified Corporate Residential Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Tucker Presidential Club
- Peak Producers Graduate
- Top Gun Graduate
- Experienced in New Home Sales (New Construction)
- Over 100 Million Dollars in Closed Sales
- Involved in Point Man International Ministries of Newburgh at Crossroads Christian Church
For help finding your perfect place, talk to Elaine at (812) 455-8000.